Greater Bendigo Council Plan
Council takes an integrated approach to strategic planning and reporting to support strategic decision making through:
- Recognising that planning must be holistic and driven by the community
- Providing a comprehensive view of available resources and commitments
- Enabling alignment of objectives and capabilities, and
- Supporting an understanding of medium to long-term implications of decisions on resource allocation and Council performance.
Community Vision 2021-2031
Greater Bendigo celebrates our diverse community. We are welcoming, sustainable and prosperous. Walking hand-in-hand with the Traditional Custodians of this land. Building on our rich heritage for a bright and happy future.
Greater Bendigo Council Plan (Mir Wimbul) 2021-2025
The Council Plan is a critical document that guides the work of staff at the City of Greater Bendigo. The goals within this plan will help to deliver on the community vision to create a bright and happy future for us all as we prepare to support a population of 200,000 people by 2050.
- Download the Greater Bendigo Council Plan (Mir Wimbul) 2021-2025 (adopted on October 18, 2021)
For more information please contact us on 1300 002 642.
Annual Action Plan 2019/2020
The Greater Bendigo Community Plan contains Council’s vision, values and direction for 2017-2021, which underpin the way the City manages and conducts its operations. The Annual Action Plan 2019/2020 supports this and details initiatives for the financial year.