Application for an Open Air Burning Permit

A permit from the City of Greater Bendigo is required for an outdoor burn for properties less than 1 Hectare in size and for properties 1 Hectare in size or larger if the fire is to be 4 metres wide x 4 metres long x 3 metres high, or larger.

For more information, refer to our Permit for an open air burn page.