Annual Report 2014-2015
The City of Greater Bendigo Annual Report 2014-2015 provides a comprehensive account of Council's performance from July 1 2014 to June 30 2015.
We have made good progress responding to the Independent Review, with 53 of the 69 recommendations completed. Other achievement this financial year include:
- Completion and adoption of the Loddon Mallee Regional Strategic Plan 2015-2018 in partnership with other regional councils
- Wide use of the upgraded library facilities
- Community engagement activities were undertaken, using different forms of technology
- Implemented the Customer Service Closing the Loop Action Plan for 2014- 2015
- Conversion to energy efficient street lighting continued as part of the ‘Lighting the Regions’ project
Our planning for growth included:
- Hospital Precinct Structure Plan completed and implementation commenced
- Rosalind Park Recreation Reserve Precinct Master Plan completed
- Bendigo Theatre Project (Ulumbarra Theatre) was completed
- The network of cycle and walking paths was further extended
- The Residential Development Strategy 2014 was developed and adopted which encompasses the urban growth boundary, new growth areas, housing diversity and medium density infill residential options
- The Domestic Wastewater Management Strategy was completed as required by State Government legislation
For more information contact us on phone 1300 002 642.