Dudley House brochure
Dudley House overlooks the Queen Elizabeth Oval and is perched at the highest point of the View Street Arts Precinct. One of the first Government offices erected in Bendigo’s Camp Hill area following the discovery of gold in 1851, it was constructed in 1858-1859 by building contractors Gretch and Cooper for the public works department and served as the residence and office for Bendigo’s first surveyor, Richard Larritt.
The building is one of the earliest and most intact 1850s buildings remaining in the central administrative and commercial precinct of Bendigo, now operating as a gallery, function and event space.
This brochure contains information on venue capacity as well as a floor plan.