License agreement to trade on public land (street trading, itinerant trading)

Complete the street trading (itinerant trading) license agreement if your business would like to trade in a public place.

For more information, you can also read;

Do you need assistance completing this form?

Please contact our Business Help Desk or a Local Laws officer on 5434 6000 or email [email protected]