Activities in a public place

Use this form if you would like to temporarily conduct an activity in a public place such as:

  1. A community event
  2. Busking / street performance
  3. Pop up shops
  4. Private events (such as a wedding or birthday)

View our Community Local Law.

Are you a business?

If you are a business, and you would like to trade more than once, you may need a license agreement to trade on public land.

Contact our Business Help Desk officer, or a Local Laws officer for further information, on 1300 002 642 or email [email protected] or [email protected]