Occupancy of Footpath or Road Reserve (Hoardings) Application

An Occupation of Footpath or Road Reserve (Hoarding) Permit is required when it is proposed to use any street, footpath, nature strip or designated car park or the like or to erect hoardings or protective barriers in such places to preserve public safety for the duration of building works being undertaken.

An invoice containing your individual payment reference will be provided once we have processed your application. This fee will need to be paid before we can send through the approved permit.