Property Information Request Form - Typically for Building Surveying Purposes

A Property Information Request will allow you to obtain copies of legal point of discharge plans, local drainage information or information on whether the building or land is in an area which is:

a) Liable to flooding within the meaning of Regulation 51 (2)
b) Designated under Regulation 150 as an area in which buildings are likely to be subject to attack by termites
c) In an area for which a bushfire attack level has been specified in a planning scheme
d) An area determined under Regulation 152 to be likely to be subject to significant snowfalls
e) Designated land or f) Designated works

An invoice containing your individual payment reference will be provided once we have processed your application. This fee will need to be paid before can send through the approved response

A current copy of title, plan of subdivision/title plan and site plan MUST accompany application.