Our vision and values
Greater Bendigo celebrates our diverse community. We are welcoming, sustainable and prosperous. Walking hand-in-hand with the traditional custodians of this land. Building on our rich heritage for a bright and happy future.
The community vision is underpinned by five values:
- Transparency - honesty and accountability, integrity and clarity of language, to ensure that understandable, clear and concise language is used
- Sustainability - a focus on our environment, being both built and natural, and our health, our economy and our heritage
- Inclusion - capturing our cultural and community diversity
- Innovation - to help with ongoing growth, including creativity, adaption, continuous improvement and efficiency, so as the city and community continues to evolve and prosper
- Equity - provide support and give opportunity to others to be part of this community