Notify us of your new address

Two family members check the mail at their letterbox

If you are a property owner and ratepayer, own cats and dogs, or receive other City services, we require that you tell us if you change your address.

Non-receipt of rate notices and other City of Greater Bendigo accounts such as animal registrations, are not considered to be an acceptable excuse for late payment of rates or other City of Greater Bendigo accounts.

If you have not received a rate notice by the end of August, it may be that we have not been notified of your change of address.

To change your address details you can:

  • Use the online form: Change your address and from the Request Type drop down list select Mobile - Change Your Address 

Online request

We welcome your feedback.

Did you know you can log requests online?

This includes several bin requests such as missed bins, footpath maintenance, tree inspections and general requests. Visit our make a request page.

Do you want us to contact you?*
Preferred contact method*