Report a missing or damaged street sign

If you find a damaged or missing traffic or street sign please let us know. This includes stop, give way, keep left, street name signs etc.

Once your request has been submitted and processed, an officer will investigate and program repair/replacement of the sign. Should the sign be the property of another authority we will report this to them on your behalf.

Use our online form to report a missing or damaged street sign and from the request type drop down list select ‘Mobile – Sign Replacement/Maintenance’.

We welcome your feedback.

Did you know you can log requests online?

This includes several bin requests such as missed bins, footpath maintenance, tree inspections and general requests. Visit our make a request page.

Do you want us to contact you?*
Preferred contact method*