Request bin repairs

Boy putting garbage bags in the bin

You can request repair or replacement of your damaged City of Greater Bendigo issued rubbish, recycling and or organics bin.

If you use a private collection service you will need to contact them to request repairs or replacement of your damaged bin.

Once your request has been submitted and processed, an officer will normally attend the nominated property within 1-10 working days to repair or replace your bin. Please ensure you leave your bin in an easy to access location near the front of your property boundary so that it can be seen. Where possible please try to keep your bin empty until it has been attended to.

Use our online form to request bin repairs and from the request type drop down list select ‘Mobile - Waste Bin Maintenance’.