Request maintenance to a City building

Town Hall with flag flying in the blue sky

If a City managed building needs general maintenance or repairs, you can request us to fix or maintain it.

Repairs and maintenance can be for leaking taps, blocked toilets, broken locks, graffiti.

Please provide detailed information. For example, if a hot water service or heater has stopped is it gas or electric? Or if lights have stopped working please explain which room they are located in.

Use our online form to request maintenance to a council managed building 

We welcome your feedback.

Did you know you can log requests online?

This includes several bin requests such as missed bins, footpath maintenance, tree inspections and general requests. Visit our make a request page.

Do you want us to contact you?*
Preferred contact method*