Request maintenance to a City managed property or facility

Town Hall with flag flying in the blue sky

If a City of Greater Bendigo managed property or facility needs general maintenance or repairs, you can request us to fix or maintain it.

Repairs and maintenance include leaking taps, blocked toilets, broken locks, graffiti and more.

Please provide detailed information for us to organise works within an efficient and timely manner. For example, if a hot water service or heater has stopped is it gas or electric? Or if lights have stopped working please explain which room they are located in.

Use our online form to request maintenance to a council managed property or facility and from the request type drop down list select ‘Mobile – COGB Buildings & Property Maintenance’.

We welcome your feedback.

Did you know you can log requests online?

This includes several bin requests such as missed bins, footpath maintenance, tree inspections and general requests. Visit our make a request page.

Do you want us to contact you?*
Preferred contact method*