Rates and valuation online forms

New houses and vacant blocks

Pension concession application

To apply for a rates concession please complete our Municipal Rates Concession Application Form


Valuation enquiry form

To enquire about your property valuation please complete our Valuation enquiry form.


Valuation objection form

The completion of the objection pro-forma will ensure compliance with the Valuation of Land Act 1960 (VLA) and will also assist in discussions with the Valuer-Generals Contract Valuer to quickly identify areas of contention. Complete the Valuation objection form


Change of address

To notify us of any change of address please complete our Change of address form.


Change of name

Have you recently been married or changed your name? Notify us by completing our Change of name form.


Authority to charge rates to a tenant

If you are a property owner and you would like your rate notice to be sent directly to your tenant, please complete the Authority to charge rates to tenant form.

We welcome your feedback.

Did you know you can log requests online?

This includes several bin requests such as missed bins, footpath maintenance, tree inspections and general requests. Visit our make a request page.

Do you want us to contact you?*
Preferred contact method*