Busking and street performance permits

Musicians in Front of Green House

The City supports the activity and interest added to a public place by buskers, artists and street performers.

Such activities must not cause nuisance, obstruct or endanger the public and must not offer third-party goods for sale, solicit donations, or promote a religious or political position.

To busk or perform in a public place in Bendigo you must have a permit.  Permits are valid for up to 2 months and then you will need to renew it.

Apply for a busking permit

Download and complete the Busking Permit Application Form

Email it to [email protected] or send to:

City of Greater Bendigo,
PO Box 733 Bendigo VIC 3552

If you are under 18 your parents/guardian must complete the form on your behalf.

Contact us

For more information please contact Local Laws on 1300 002 642.

More information