Bendigo Airport - For pilots
The airport is located approximately 4 kilometres from Bendigo's central business district.
Aeronautical Information YBDG
- Latitude: 36 44.22 S
- Longitude: 144 19.47 E
- Variation: 11 DEG East
- Elevation Above Sea Level: 710 ft
- Reference: World Aeronautical Chart: WAC 3469, 3470
- ICAO Code: YBDG
- IATA Code: BXG
AVGAS and JetA1 available.
Skyfuel – Avgas 100 LL (F-18) and Jet A-1 (F-35) - 24 hour self-serve bowsers. Visa Card, Mastercard or Skyfuel Card.
Site Contacts – 1) 0418 862 100 2) 0431 712 218
For more information visit www.skyfuel.com.au
View Bendigo weather on WeatherZone or phone 03 9280 5643 (24-hour service).
Navigation landing aids
- RNAV (GNSS) Runway 17 and Runway 35
- Runway 17/35 Pilot Activated Lighting (PAL) 119.3
- Three illuminated wind indicators
- AWIS phone 03 9280 5643 and 128.15
Local traffic regulations
Current local traffic regulations for Bendigo Airport are:
- Right hand circuits Runway 35 when in use.
- Circuit training not permitted between 10pm and 7am local time.
- A bitumen code 3 runway 1,600 metres long and 30 metres wide.
- Users requiring pavement concession should contact the Airport Manager on 03 5434 6078, 0417 448 328 or [email protected]
- A partially paved runway of 767 metres long and 18 metres wide
- Subject to restrictions/closures during wet periods
Sealed apron immediately west of runway 17/35 is available for tie down and short term parking. The area directly in front of the terminal building is for charter and ambulance aircraft.
Long term parking is available north of the main apron, follow MAGS.
Currently no designated landing point is provided for helicopters.