Bendigo Livestock Exchange
The Bendigo Livestock Exchange is a fully accredited sheep and cattle selling complex under the National Saleyard Quality Assurance Program.
Facilities include a canteen, truck wash, cattle weight scales and special ring selling availability.
Office hours: 8.30am–4pm, Monday to Friday.
Phone 03 5448 8111.
SALEYARD PIC NUMBER: 3SYDS550
Gate opens 2pm Sundays through to 7.30am Monday for Lamb/Sheep deliveries. Cattle deliveries from 4pm - 8pm.
Weekly Lamb and Sheep sales are conducted on Mondays, commencing at 9.30am.
Weekly Cattle sales are conducted on Mondays, pen-sale, post-weigh commencing at 8.30am.
Market dates and order of draw:
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS** UPDATE 27th May, 2021
Due to increased restrictions announced in Melbourne from 11.59pm today, the Bendigo Livestock Exchange will again be restricted to essential personnel only, untill further notice. The following restrictions now apply:
- Essential sales personnel only permitted entry.
- Vendors are permitted for deliveries only.
- A very small amount of Store Buyers will be able to pre-register their attendance via eventbrite, please see the link below. These are for genuine Store Buyers only. If you have been unable to secure a ticket, please contact your agent who can purchase on your behalf.
- Deliveries of Lamb and Sheep are restricted to 8.30am arrival. Some exceptions may be provided to commercial carriers.
- All personnel must strictly register their attendance when on-site.
- Masks must be worn whilst on-site wherever possible.
- Canteen will remain operational for takeaway only.
Weekly market draw
Numbers for Lamb, Sheep & Cattle Sale - Monday June 7th, 2021
XB lambs 11100
Total yarding 20700
Latest cattle market report:
For Prime Sheep and Lambs Market Reports and older reports go to the Meat and Livestock Australia website: market reports