Planning Scheme Amendment C261 – Heritage Corrections
The Amendment proposes to:
- Correct the Heritage Overlay mapping and address errors to 53 properties throughout the municipality, including Bendigo, California Gully, Eaglehawk, East Bendigo, Flora Hill, Ironbark, Long Gully, Quarry Hill and Raywood.
- Add a new Heritage Overlay to 147 Kangaroo Gully Road, Kangaroo Flat
- Update an existing Heritage Overlay citation for 66 Taylor Street, Ascot
- Amend Clause 22.29 Advertising Signage Policy to remove signage content that relates to Heritage, and move to Clause 22.06 Heritage Policy
- Apply 49 Statements of significance to their respective properties in the (Clause 43.01) Heritage Overlay Schedule, and become individual Incorporated Documents in Clause 72.04
- Update two existing Incorporated Documents in Clause 72.04; Heritage Design Guidelines, September 2020 and Greater Bendigo Heritage Incorporated Plan - Permit Exemptions, September 2020.
Copies of all the documents, including a full list of changes and corrections can be found here: https://www.planning.vic.gov.au/schemes-and-amendments/amending-a-planning-scheme/planning-documents-on-exhibition or by contacting the City of Greater Bendigo.
Enquires can be emailed to [email protected] or by contacting Alison Kiefel on 5434 6000.
Public exhibition opens
Council meeting to consider submissions