Your planning permit application
Preparing your application
You should provide all of the required information when you submit your planning application. See the Checklist - Planning Permit Applications for what should be submitted.
The application for planning permit must be completed:
Application for Planning Permit form. Download on to your computer and type into this form with Adobe Reader DC.
A land title is an official record of who owns a piece of land. It can also include information about mortgages, covenants, caveats and easements. You can get a copy of your land title from the Landata website. Fees apply.
Submitting an application
When you are ready to lodge your planning application, it must include:
1. A completed, signed application form and relevant fee
2. A recent copy of the land title including details of any covenants or encumbrances affecting the land
3. A written summary of what you propose
4. A site plan and any elevations
5. Photos of the site
6. All of the information required by the Greater Bendigo Planning Scheme in relation to the type of application being made.
If you are submitting large plans, please provide a set in A3 size for scanning purposes.
Your application can be submitted in person at our Offices in 15 Hopetoun Street, Bendigo or by post:
Greater Bendigo City Council
PO Box 733
Bendigo VIC 3552
Steps in the planning permit process
See the below steps for more information about what's involved in the planning permit process
For more information about planning permit applications please contact us on 03 5434 6355 or [email protected]