Planning Fees and Forms
The State Government introduced new planning and subdivision fee regulations in 2016 that are the same for all Councils in Victoria.
Detailed information on the fees and how they are calculated can be found on the Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning website.
The Planning Fees Administration Policy sets out the circumstances where a fee reduction or waiver may be considered. The policy allows for 50% reduction in fees and particularly relates to community based not-for-profit organisations. Personal, commercial, family circumstances or financial hardship are not considered appropriate in granting a reduction of planning fees.
- Application for planning permit
- Application to Amend a planning permit
- Extension of time to a planning permit
- Section 50 request to amend planning application before notice is given
- Section 57A request to amend planning application after notice has been given
- Demolition Enquiry form
- Planning Enquiry application (fee applies)
- Planning pre-application meeting request
- Request copy of planning permit or endorsed plans