Why you should invest in Greater Bendigo
Greater Bendigo offers all the benefits of a large city, with a country feel. Located in Central Victoria, the region offers wonderful opportunities for businesses looking to establish or expand.
- Highly accessible – only 90 minutes’ drive to Melbourne and international airports
- Daily flights to Sydney
- Close proximity to Geelong and Ballarat
- Proposed $4.5B investment in ultra-fast internet
- World-leading training, education and healthcare
- Internationally recognised entertainment, food and wine
- Affordable living, land and low-cost business environment
- Fast and easy commutes
- Beautiful parklands, environment and wildlife
- World-class sporting facilities
A welcoming business community
Our business community is connected and supportive, with opportunities to network locally and access domestic/international markets.
The rural townships and communities of Elmore, Goornong, Heathcote, Redesdale and Axedale offer traditional country living, within driving distance to the city centre.
Come visit and see for yourself. Make Greater Bending part of your story!
Read our Bendigo 2036 Plan. This document identifies important, future issues affecting our community to assist organisations, industry, all levels of government and sectors interested in the region’s planning prospects.
Visit our Economic Profile page for more detailed information on the local economy or contact one of our friendly Business Help Desk staff on 03 5434 6000 or email [email protected] to arrange a meeting with one of our Economic Development Officers.