Love Your Local Business Revival Grants
The City is offering grants up to $1,000 to small businesses who can demonstrate that they have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
The Business Revival Grants will be available to be used to fund the purchase of local goods and professional advice from other Greater Bendigo businesses.
During the program businesses can access local advice in the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Business Planning
- Website design
- Development or expansion of digital platforms
- Shopfront or business improvements which can demonstrate a long-term benefit to the City*
*Examples may include painting of facades to help improve the presentation of buildings, the installation of appropriate signage or improving accessibility. Projects will need to be discussed with City staff and may require planning or building approvals.
*Please note - the purchase of consumable/perishable stock is not eligible
Applications must be received by Friday December 11, 2020.
To be eligible for this program the business must:
- Be located within the City of Greater Bendigo
- Employ less than 20 staff
- Be able to demonstrate that COVID-19 has had a negative business impact
- Be able to demonstrate that the money will be used towards other Greater Bendigo businesses (non-consumable goods or professional services) in the above categories
- Have not already received funding through the program or another program through the City
- Have an ABN
- Be for new expenses not expenses already incurred
- Must include a quote from the intended Greater Bendigo business
Funds will be acquitted directly with the business who has provided the original quote and subsequent invoice - for successful applicants, an invoice must be received by the City before Tuesday March 30, 2021.