No Jab No Play

Woman with Child at Early Learning Event

If you are seeking to enrol your child at an early childhood (childcare) service in Victoria, your child must be immunised.

The No Jab No Play law applies to all long day, occasional of family day care or kindergarten services.

You will be asked to provide evidence that your child is:

  • Fully immunised for their age, or
  • On a vaccination catch-up program, or
  • Unable to be fully immunised because of medical reasons

Immunisation records

Your child’s Immunisation History Statement is evidence of their immunisation. You can get a copy of that statement from the Australian Immunisation Register or Medicare Australia. To request a copy:

We welcome your feedback.

Did you know you can log requests online?

This includes several bin requests such as missed bins, footpath maintenance, tree inspections and general requests. Visit our make a request page.

Do you want us to contact you?*
Preferred contact method*