The City of Greater Bendigo's Community Grants Program provides an opportunity for not for profit groups, or a registered business develop projects that complement areas identified as priorities in the Community Plan 2017-2021.
- Small grants - up to $3,000 (can apply at any time)
- Medium grants - up to $10,000
- Open November 1 2018, Close November 30 (5pm)
- Open March 1 2019, Close April 1 (5pm)
- Apply for a Medium grant
- Large grants – up to $50,000 - with a maximum of $25,000 in any financial year
- Will open July 2020
- For further information please email [email protected]
- Community Group Essentials grants - up to $3,000 (can apply at any time)
- Social Innovation/Transformation grants (proposed to open January 2019)
- Bendigo Town Hall Community Use Subsidy program (can apply at any time)
- To enquire, email [email protected]
Preparing your application
We recommend that you discuss your proposed project with us to make sure your group is eligible and to understand the guidelines and application process.
Resources to assist with grant applications:
- Community Grants – Guidelines - 2018-2021
- Event Management Plan
- Community Grants Budget Template
- Greater Bendigo Community Plan
- Greater Bendigo Health and Wellbeing Plan
Evaluating your project
If you are a recipient of a grant you are required to submit a project evaluation within 60 days of the completion of your project. Go to the Community Grants Project Evaluation Form.
Contact a community grants officer on 03 5434 6000 or email [email protected]
Community Granting Policy
View our Community Granting Policy.