Food Services provide nutritious and diet specific meals delivered to the client's home.
Breakfast, lunch and evening meals can be provided and are delivered cold chilled Monday to Friday. Clients must be home for the delivery of a meal as food cannot be left outside for food safety reasons.
In recognition of our culturally diverse community, meals can be prepared to meet specific cultural and religious needs.
- $9.40 per meal (low and medium fee)
- $13.40 per meal (high fee)
- $2.30 per serve (low fee)
- $2.40 per serve (medium fee)
- $2.80 per serve (high fee)
- $3.80 per meal (low fee)
- $4.10 per meal (medium fee)
- $8.80 per meal (high fee)
Fees are determined according to the income of the individual client or the client's household.