The City of Greater Bendigo owns and manages a diverse portfolio of properties, ranging from agricultural land, community halls, car parks and commercial enterprises. 

The properties are managed with a lease, licence, committee of management or other occupancy arrangement depending on the site, land status and use.

We manage council land and facilities land according to our community’s current and future needs. That includes managing the acquisition and sale of council land and managing keys and accessing a council property. 

If your land is adjacent to a Council-owned property you may need to know about costs and building fences around council land. 

As a resident you can request to use vacant land or help us in our management and request maintenance of council facilities. 

Contact us

For more information about a council property or facility, or its management, contact us on 1300 002 642


We welcome your feedback.

Did you know you can log requests online?

This includes several bin requests such as missed bins, footpath maintenance, tree inspections and general requests. Visit our make a request page.

Do you want us to contact you?*
Preferred contact method*