Climate Change and Environment Strategy
Climate Change and Environment Strategy 2021-26
The Climate Change and Environment Strategy 2021-26 is an investment in regenerating and protecting our natural environment, but it goes beyond that. It is an investment that will improve community health and resilience, reduce power bills, increase the attractiveness of our landscapes, reduce pressures on social services and hospitals, increase economic opportunities and secure our local food network.
This Strategy was developed in consultation with the community of Greater Bendigo, agencies, stakeholders, and Council staff.
- Climate Change and Environment Strategy 2021-26
- Appendix 1 - implementation plan
- Appendix 2 - MERI framework
Environmental Activities Report
The One Planet Living Report - 2019-2020 environmental activities report incorporates Bioregional Australia’s One Planet Living Framework and reports on relevant actions from the Community Plan and Environment Strategy. As with previous reports, it includes data collected for waste, water, greenhouse gas emissions and also provides an overview on significant project delivery.
More information about the One Planet Living Framework is available on our One Planet Living page.
Previous year's Environmental Activities Reports are also listed below:-
- One Planet Living Report - 2019-2020
- One Planet Living Report - 2018-2019
- One Planet Living Report - 2017/2018
- 2016-2017 Environmental Activities Report
- 2015-2016 Environmental Activities Report
- 2014-2015 Environmental Activities Report
- 2013-2014 Environmental Activities Report