Temporary and mobile food vendors and events

A crowd enjoying the Moonlight Market in Hargreaves Mall

In Victoria, all food premises are required to be registered with council and Streatrader before selling food. This includes temporary and mobile food premises such as a food vans or a market stall.

Temporary food premises guidelines

These guidelines are designed to improve consistency in the operation, assessment and approval of temporary food premises across the Loddon Mallee region of Victoria. 

Loddon Mallee temporary food premises guidelines

How to register your temporary or mobile food premises

Business operators or community groups can apply to register their temporary or mobile food premises at Streatrader, a website developed by the Department of Health.

You lodge your application via Streatrader. On completion the Streatrader system will lodge it automatically to your principal (registering) council for review and approval.

Contact us

For more information about Environmental Health please contact our office on 1300 002 642 or [email protected]

Looking for more business support?

Contact our Business Help Desk for a one on one meeting on 1300 002 642 or email [email protected]

We welcome your feedback.

Did you know you can log requests online?

This includes several bin requests such as missed bins, footpath maintenance, tree inspections and general requests. Visit our make a request page.

Do you want us to contact you?*
Preferred contact method*