Where to park
There are more than 6,000 public car parking spaces in the Bendigo CBD.
View the Parking in Central Bendigo for street and off-street parking and walking times to the CBD.
Find out about:
Bike parking at the Edwards Street Multi Storey Car Park and the Hargreaves Street Multi Storey Car Park is free of charge, secure and undercover. Please supply your own lock.
Access to bike parking at the Edward Street Facility is via the lane way located adjacent to the vehicle entrance in Queen Street.
Access to bike parking at the Hargreaves Street Facility is via the internal vehicle access ramp at the Hargreaves Street entrance.
Off-street car parking
Off-street ticket machine car parks are located at:
- Myers Street between St Andrews Avenue and Williamson Street
- Myers Street between Mundy Street and St Andrews Avenue
- Market Street accessible via St Andrews Avenue and Mundy Street
- McCrae Street
- King Street
- Corner Hargreaves and Edwards streets
- Tom Flood Sports Centre (enter via Park Road)
- Queen Elizabeth Oval Municipal Car Park (adjacent to Rosalind Park and the Arts Centre enter via View Street)
Free off-street car parks are located at:
- Uley Street (enter via Bridge or Uley streets)
- Behind the Annie Galvin Childcare Centre off Gladstone Street
- Corner of Edward and King Street
- Lyttleton Terrace adjacent to Coles
The City has two multistorey car parks:
Car parking around the CBD is generally $1.70 (including GST) per hour, however special daily rates also apply for all day off-street car parks:
- King Street: $6.30 all day
- McCrae Street: $6.30 all day
- Mundy Street: $6.30 all day
- Myers Street: $6.30 all day
- Queen Elizabeth Oval Municipal Car Park: $1 per hour or $3.50 all day
- St. Andrews Avenue: $6.30 all day
- Tom Flood Sports Centre (adjacent to Farmers Lane): $1 per hour or $3.50 all day
All prices include GST.
Weekend parking is free, but time limits do apply.