Scheduled road closures and road works
Upcoming projects (commencing in the next two weeks)
- Sedgwick Road, Sedgwick – Black Spot safety upgrades
- Braeside Drive, Junortoun – Drainage works
- Colvins Lane, Eppalock – Bridge safety upgrade
- Lyttleton Terrace/Hopetoun Street/Mundy Street, Bendigo – Pedestrian safety works
- Maiden Gully Road, Maiden Gully – Road reconstruction and drainage works
- Maiden Gully Road, Maiden Gully – Shared path construction
- Murphy Street/Strickland Road, Bendigo East – Roundabout upgrade
Roads around the City of Greater Bendigo may be closed off for various reasons including major events, roadworks, building work or filming.
For information on the latest travel and road conditions, including traffic alerts, road works and on-road events go to the VicTraffic website.
For information on major road projects go to the Department of Transport website.
Road closures for events
Do you need to close access to a road for an event? Apply for a road closure and traffic management permit.