Scheduled road closures and road works
Upcoming projects (commencing in the next two weeks)
- Alder Street, Golden Square – Footpath construction
- Gunyah Lane, Huntly – Gravel re-sheeting
- Rasmussens Road, Goornong – Gravel re-sheeting
- Rasmussens Road, Kamarooka – Gravel re-sheeting
- Sedgwick Road, Sedgwick – Black Spot upgrade (first of two stages)
- Wards Road, Huntly – Gravel re-sheeting
- Lyttleton Terrace/Hopetoun Street/Mundy Street, Bendigo – Pedestrian safety works
- Maiden Gully Road, Maiden Gully – Road reconstruction and drainage works
- Murphy Street/Strickland Road, East Bendigo – Roundabout upgrade
- Rowan Street, Bendigo – Footpath upgrade
- Timbertop Rise, Maiden Gully – Drainage upgrade
Roads around the City of Greater Bendigo may be closed off for various reasons including major events, roadworks, building work or filming.
For information on the latest travel and road conditions, including traffic alerts, road works and on-road events go to the VicTraffic website.
For information on major road projects go to the Department of Transport website.
Road closures for events
Do you need to close access to a road for an event? Apply for a road closure and traffic management permit.