Scheduled road closures and road works
Upcoming projects (commencing in the next two weeks)
- Bullock Street, Eaglehawk - Drainage upgrade
- Stanley Avenue, Spring Gully - Drainage and frog ponds
- Bendigo Botanic Gardens, White Hills - Garden for the Future project
- Bendigo Indoor Aquatic and Wellbeing Centre
- Bendigo Stadium - Car park construction
- Bendigo Stadium Expansion
- Bus shelters - Various locations
- Crowes Road, Axedale - Bridge replacement
- Lily Street, Bendigo - Major drainage works
- Mundy Street, Kennington - Drainage works
- Osborne Street, Flora Hill - Concrete footpath construction (Friswell Avenue to Cook Street)
- Pioneer Drive, Maiden Gully - Drainage works
- Re-sheet program for unsealed roads as follows:
- Killeens Lane, Derinal
- Weston Drive, Knowsley
- Schoolhouse Lane, Knowsley – Re-sheet work
- Tannery Lane, Mandurang - Road reconstruction
- Universal Access Program - Various locations
Roads around the City of Greater Bendigo may be closed off for various reasons including major events, roadworks, building work or filming.
For information on the latest travel and road conditions, including traffic alerts, road works and on-road events go to the VicTraffic website.
For information on major road projects go to the Department of Transport website.
Road closures for events
Do you need to close access to a road for an event? Apply for a road closure and traffic management permit.