Scheduled road closures and road works
Upcoming projects (commencing in the next two weeks)
- Cohn Street, North Bendigo – Gravel re-sheeting
- Clymo Road, Eaglehawk – Gravel re-sheeting
- James Street, White Hills – Gravel re-sheeting
- Lakeys Road, Shelbourne – Gravel re-sheeting
- Latham Street, North Bendigo – Gravel re-sheeting
- Lenton Road, Eaglehawk – Gravel re-sheeting
- Lyttleton Terrace/Mundy Street, Bendigo – Roundabout safety upgrade
- Maiden Gully Road, Maiden Gully – Drainage works
- Majors Road, Eaglehawk – Gravel re-sheeting
- Moore Road, Lockwood South – Gravel re-sheeting
- Parsonage Grove, Eaglehawk – Gravel re-sheeting
- Sedgwick Road, Sedgwick – Black Spot upgrade (first of two stages)
- Arnold Street, North Bendigo – Footpath upgrades
- Bob and Powell Street, White Hills – Intersection upgrade
- Browning Street, Kangaroo Flat – Drainage upgrade
- Camp Street, Kangaroo Flat – Footpath upgrade
- Rowan Street, Bendigo – Footpath upgrade
- Timbertop Rise, Maiden Gully – Drainage upgrade
- Upper California Gully Road, California Gully – Road reconstruction
- View Street, Bendigo – Zebra crossing
Roads around the City of Greater Bendigo may be closed off for various reasons including major events, roadworks, building work or filming.
For information on the latest travel and road conditions, including traffic alerts, road works and on-road events go to the VicTraffic website.
For information on major road projects go to the Department of Transport website.
Road closures for events
Do you need to close access to a road for an event? Apply for a road closure and traffic management permit.