Scheduled road closures and road works
Upcoming projects (commencing in the next two weeks)
- Golf Links Road, Maiden Gully - Drainage works
- Osborne Street, Flora Hill - Concrete footpath construction (Friswell Avenue to Cook Street)
- Tannery Lane, Mandurang - Road reconstruction
- Barkly Street, Bendigo - Drainage works
- Bendigo Botanic Gardens, White Hills - Garden for the Future Project
- Bendigo Returned Soldiers Memorial Revitalisation Project
- Bendigo Stadium Expansion
- Bus Shelters - Various locations
- Elmore-Barnadown Road, Barnadown - Road reconstruction
- Lily Street, Bendigo - Major drainage works
- Lockington Road, Elmore - Road reconstruction
- Mundy Street, Kennington - Drainage works
- Re-sheet program for unsealed roads as follows:
- Brealy Lane, Fosterville
- East Road, Huntly
- Hawkins Lane, Longlea
- Hodges Lane, Axe Creek
- Scott Street, White Hills - Bridge and road works
- Universal Access Program - Various locations
- Wattle Street, Bendigo - Concrete footpath (south side - Valentine Street to Langston Street)
Roads around the City of Greater Bendigo may be closed off for various reasons including major events, roadworks, building work or filming.
For information on the latest travel and road conditions, including traffic alerts, road works and on-road events go to the VicTraffic website.
For information on major road projects go to the Department of Transport website.
Road closures for events
Do you need to close access to a road for an event? Apply for a road closure and traffic management permit.