Scheduled road closures and road works
Upcoming projects (commencing in the next two weeks)
- Baxter Street, Bendigo – Footpath upgrades
- Browning Street, Kangaroo Flat – Drainage upgrades
- Caldow Road, Woodvale – Gravel re-sheeting
- Quinns Road, Woodvale – Gravel re-sheeting
- Thompsons Road, Woodvale – Gravel re-sheeting
- Don Street/Vine Street – Drainage upgrade
- Hargreaves Street/Mundy Street, Bendigo – Pedestrian crossings
- Old Murray Road, Huntly – Gravel re-sheeting
- Three Chain Road, Sebastian – Gravel re-sheeting
- Timbertop Rise, Maiden Gully – Drainage upgrade
- Upper California Gully Road, California Gully – Road reconstruction
Roads around the City of Greater Bendigo may be closed off for various reasons including major events, roadworks, building work or filming.
For information on the latest travel and road conditions, including traffic alerts, road works and on-road events go to the VicTraffic website.
For information on major road projects go to the Department of Transport website.
Road closures for events
Do you need to close access to a road for an event? Apply for a road closure and traffic management permit.