Scheduled road closures and road works
Upcoming projects (commencing in the next two weeks)
- Barnard Street, Bendigo- Footpath renewal (West side, View St to Forest Lane)
- Semmens St, Long Gully - Drainage upgrade
- Stanley Avenue, Spring Gully - Drainage and frog ponds
- Bendigo Botanic Gardens, White Hills - Garden for the Future Project
- Bendigo Stadium - Car park construction
- Bendigo Stadium Expansion
- Bullock Street, Eaglehawk - Drainage upgrade
- Bus Shelters - Various locations
- Crowes Road, Axedale - Bridge replacement
- Forest Street, Bendigo - Footpath reconstruction (Barnard Street to Valentine Street)
- Grace Street (Orville Way), White Hills - Shared asphalt path
- Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre
- High Street, Golden Gully - Creek upgrade
- Michelsen St, North Bendigo - Road reconstruction
- Nolan Street, North Bendigo - Reconstruction (Prouses Road to Lobb Street)
- Raglan St, Axedale - Road reconstruction
- Re-sheet program for unsealed roads as follows:
- Killeens Lane, Derinal
- Weston Drive, Knowsley
- Schoolhouse Lane, Knowsley - Re-sheet work
- Tannery Lane, Mandurang - Road reconstruction
- Universal Access Program - Various locations
Roads around the City of Greater Bendigo may be closed off for various reasons including major events, roadworks, building work or filming.
For information on the latest travel and road conditions, including traffic alerts, road works and on-road events go to the VicTraffic website.
For information on major road projects go to the Department of Transport website.
Road closures for events
Do you need to close access to a road for an event? Apply for a road closure and traffic management permit.