The City delivers infrastructure projects for the benefit of the community. These projects are often achieved in partnership with the State and Federal Governments, which ensures Greater Bendigo has the facilities it needs as the community continues to grow.
Major Projects and Capital Works
Each year the City completes a number of major projects and capital works across Greater Bendigo. These include, but are not limited to, sport and recreation facility upgrades.
How to be Shovel-Ready
Listen to the How to be Shovel-Ready podcast from Brett Flavell, Coordinator of Community Projects at the City of Greater Bendigo.
- Understanding the processes clubs need to go through when looking to upgrade facilities.
- The importance of having a clear vision and understanding of what the club needs/wants.
- Formally creating an evidence base for councils and grant providers.
- Having a strategic plan.
- Getting a feasibility study done.
- Getting your club shovel ready.
For further information, please contact Community Projects by calling 1300 002 642 or emailing [email protected]
Let's Talk Greater Bendigo
Join the conversation for plans and projects in Greater Bendigo.
Projects on Let's Talk Greater Bendigo