Liquor licences for sport clubs

People drinking at bar

To apply for a liquor licence go to the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation.

Sporting groups require the following documentation when applying for a licence:

  • A copy of the Land Title 
  • A signed copy of a City of Greater Bendigo Seasonal User Agreement or letter of consent to occupy the building.

Obtaining a copy of the land title

To apply for a free property report that details the zoning and overlay information for your property go to the Land Victoria website.

Seasonal user agreement

Your club secretary will have a copy of the current Seasonal User Agreement or contact us for a copy.

Contact us

For more information about how we manage our sports fields and open spaces please contact us on 1300 002 642 or [email protected].

More information

We welcome your feedback.

Did you know you can log requests online?

This includes several bin requests such as missed bins, footpath maintenance, tree inspections and general requests. Visit our make a request page.

Do you want us to contact you?*
Preferred contact method*