PepperGreen Farm Community Market
Held every Saturday from 10am – 2.00pm, our community market offers visitors the chance to purchase a range of hand grown produce, food, handmade crafts and treats unique to the Central Victorian region.
Positioned on the Village Green within the Peppergreen Farm tourist precinct, our market has a relaxed atmosphere often enlivened by local performers.
And while you are there, why not also enjoy the diverse range activities our farm has to offer:
- Indulge yourself in our farm kitchen
- Pick & pay from the farm garden
- Purchase from our plant nursery and unique retail space
- Meet the artists at our studios
- Enjoy a Devonshire tea on our tram
- Indulge in Columbian coffee and a light snack from our farm kitchen
- Take a guided heritage tour of our unique site