Australian Manchester Unity Hall
Hidden along the main shopping strip of Eaglehawk, the Australian Manchester Unity Hall has its origins as a meeting place of the Manchester Unity Independent Order of Oddfellows (MUIOOF). A large space, with tall windows at the rear and decorative memorabilia, the Manchester Unity Hall still serves the Eaglehawk community as a meeting space today.
Details are below; for more information please contact the Booking Officer.
- Public parking along the High St
- Limited accessibility (steps into hall, no accessible parking)
- Double front doors
- Full kitchen (urn, kettle, fridge, oven and microwave available)
- Crockery available
- Main hall 7 x 17m
- Kitchen 3 x 4m
- Polished wooden floor
- No parties
- Best suited for community groups and meetings, or arts displays
- All users must have public liability insurance, however we can assist you with this