Axedale Public Hall and Preschool
A large, red brick building located on the main road through Axedale, the Public Hall and Preschool is a multi-purpose building used for a number of different community activities and events.
- Plenty of parking on hall grounds
- No dedicated accessible spaces
- Ramp into hall
- Doors are wheelchair wide
- Well-lit rooms
- Functional kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher
- Crockery available
- Timber floor in hall
- Fits 100 people comfortably
- There is an additional small meeting room
- Parties at committee’s discretion
- Preferred use for community activities
- All users must have public liability insurance, however we can assist with this.
For more information, please contact the Booking Officer.