Bendigo East Hall
The Bendigo East Hall is a large, cream-façade building, built in the 1970s and located next to the Bendigo East heated pool. It has a large main hall with small stage, and basic kitchen facilities.
- Plenty of parking on site
- One dedicated accessible space
- Limited accessibility due to internal stairs to some parts of the facility (supper room and stage)
- Bathrooms are not fully accessible depending on disability type
- Basic kitchen facilities including sink, oven, microwave and fridge
- Hirers should bring all equipment with them, including cleaning products
- Can fit approximately 80 people
- Wooden floor
- Care should be taken to protect floorboards
- Preference is given to smaller events and low energy activities
- All users must have their own public liability insurance*
*Please note, due to this facility being on Crown Land, a public liability insurance (PLI) cover note is required to enable its hire. The City of Greater Bendigo Community PLI scheme, does not apply to Crown Land facilities.
This facility is managed by the Bendigo Autistic Advocacy and Support Service (BAASS)
Sam Rose, Booking Officer