California Gully Mechanics Institute Hall
The heritage Mechanics Institute Hall is a large, red brick building tucked a block away from Eaglehawk Rd, Loddon Valley Hwy. Shaded by a large gum tree and with a wide, open car park, the hall offers plenty of space for community events and activities.
Both the large main hall and small meeting room in this building are equipped with projectors, and a screen and computer are also available for use. This makes the facility ideal for small seminars and similar events.
- Plenty of on-site parking
- Includes four accessible spaces
- Ground floor building
- Some limitations due to being a heritage property, but it is generally accessible
- Fully functional kitchen
- Crockery available for public use
- Some limitations (hirers are advised to inspect prior to booking)
- Main hall seats 80-100 people, depending on table arrangements
- Separate meeting room seats approximately 45 people
- Wooden floor with carpet and tile surround
- Some restrictions on 18th and 21st birthday parties
- All users must have public liability insurance, however we can assist you with this
For more information, please contact the Booking Officer.
- Day: 9am-5pm Evening: 6pm-11:30pm
Use of Main Hall or Meeting Room includes use of the kitchen
- Main Hall: $25 per hour, $120 per day or evening
- Meeting Room: $25 per hour, $120 per day or evening
- Main Hall and Meeting Room: $160 per day or evening
- Bond: $200 (refundable)
- Key deposit: $20 (refundable)