Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre
Aquatic Facility | Indoor Swimming Pool
The Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre is an indoor aquatic, leisure and wellness facility that provides healthy fun, fitness and relaxation for all! The Centre is open year round welcoming people of all ages and abilities.
Family-friendly, the Centre offers a range of aquatic activities. Children will love the zero depth indoor splash park, families together will enjoy the beach-entry leisure pool and outdoor spaces. Adults can swim a lap or two, exercise and rehabilitate in the warm water pool before relaxing in the spa, steam or sauna.
The Health Club provides members and casual users with a full service gymnasium where friendly qualified staff provide exercise and program assistance to all. A complete schedule of group fitness classes, from yoga to high energy spin ensures that there is a class to suit all interests and abilities.
- 51.5m, eight-lane swimming pool
- Zero depth splash park providing aqua play for all
- Beach-entry leisure pool for toddlers, children and family swimming
- Warm-water program pool with associated spa pool facilities
- Pool Pod providing accessible pool entry
- Steam room and sauna
- Health Club with gymnasium and group fitness rooms
- Crèche and multipurpose room
- Allied health and wellness centre
- Café with healthy menu choices
For further information please visit the Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre website.
Monday to Friday: 6am to 9pm
Weekends and Public Holidays: 6am to 7pm
Good Friday & Christmas Day: Closed
Anzac Day: 1pm to 7pm
Conditions are subject to change without notice.