Lockwood South and District Community Hall
A modern hall that is well equipped and maintained. The hall is available for a range of uses and has hosted everything from weddings to wildlife training and budgie shows. The hall is located 20 minutes from the Bendigo city centre, on the corner of Crusoe Road and the Calder Alternate Highway.
- Plenty of parking available
- Both sealed and unsealed
- Ramp into hall
- Wheelchair and walker friendly
- All areas are well-lit, both inside and out
- Modern kitchen with fridge, stove, urn, and microwave
- Crockery and cutlery is available for hire, but may be included if the hall is booked for a half or whole day
- Can hold 100 people comfortably
- Approximately 150 square metres, not including the stage
- Polished wooden floor
- Adjacent to the kitchen with servery
- Can hold 40 people
- No 18th and 21st parties or similar
- All users must have public liability insurance or be eligible for City of Greater Bendigo Public Liability Policy as outlined in the Hirer's agreement.