Bendigo East Hall
The Bendigo East Hall is a large, cream-façade building, built in the 1970s and located next to the Bendigo East heated pool. It has a large main hall with small stage, and basic kitchen facilities.
- Plenty of parking on site
- One dedicated accessible space
- Limited accessibility due to internal steps to some parts of the facility (supper room and stage)
- Bathrooms are not fully accessible depending on disability type
- Kitchen facilities including sink, microwave, fridge, freezers, pie oven, electric stove, crockery and cutlery
- Hirers should bring cooking implements and cleaning products with them
- Can fit approximately 80 people
- Hall wooden floor with 6 carpet mats approximately 3.5 x 4m2
- 18 folding tables
- 100 chairs
- Audio visual system*
- Free wifi
*Discuss fees as required with booking officer
- Not available for 18th, 21st, bucks or hens parties or similar.
- Other parties and celebrations will be considered individually by the committee.
- All parties and events require evidence of public liability insurance. If you do not have public liability insurance cover, please ask us about the City's free Community Public Liability Insurance.
- Hall hire $200
- Equipment hire - dependent upon equipment hired
- Casual group and private bookings (private party or not-profit groups), $40 per hour
- Regular group and private bookings, please contact us to discuss a discounted rate
- Casual bookings (for example: dance or karate instruction) $40 per hour
- Regular bookings, please contact us to discuss a discounted rate
35 Lansell St, East Bendigo VIC 3550
Booking officer contact details
This facility is managed by the Bendigo Amateur Radio and Electronics Club (BAREC)
Contact Don Butler at [email protected] or on 0487 408 174