Heathcote RSL Hall
The Heathcote RSL Hall is perfect for all sorts of events and for many years has been the venue of choice for food and wine festivals, Christmas parties, community events and arts displays and performances.
The facility can cater for events requiring large or small spaces, with a versatile kitchen and separate bar area. There are more than 230 chairs available (more can be provided if required) and numerous round and trestle-style tables seating up to 10 people per table. A PA system is also fitted. Heathcote RSL is located in the centre of town on the main street opposite the Barrack Reserve complex and nearby picnic areas and local cafes and businesses.
- Parking available along both High St at the front of the hall, and Camp St at the rear
- Accessible parking and footpaths around the hall
- Ramp at the front entrance
- All internal spaces are single level with double doors
- Hall is well-lit with bright LEDs.
- Large, fully equipped, commercial style kitchen with multiple servery windows
- Crockery and cutlery is available along with instant hot water, extra-large ovens, pie warmers, microwaves, refrigerators and utensils
- Can fit 200 people comfortably
- There is also a meeting room, large foyer, and bar area in addition to the main hall and large kitchen
- Meeting room is connected to the kitchen with a small servery window and contains large glass cabinets with memorabilia
- Tables and seating are available
- Main hall has a wooden floor with a moveable stage area
- Meeting room and foyer are carpeted
- All events are considered
- The larger hall area is used frequently for parties and large functions, such as footy club awards nights, weddings, plays and concert performances, cultural and arts displays, wine tastings and funerals
- Hall is reserved on commemorative dates such as ANZAC Day, Remembrance Day and Vietnam Veterans’ Day
- All users must have public liability insurance, however we can assist you with this
For more information, please contact the Booking Officer.