Kamarooka Public Hall
The Kamarooka Public Hall is a unique collection of yellow weatherboard buildings, servicing the surrounding region of Kamarooka. Comprising a large hall, a small octagonal rotunda-room, and a standalone toilet block, this rural hall provides a functional space for community and private events.
- Plenty of parking space
- Ground is unformed and spread with gravel
- Ramps into hall
- Wide front door
- Accessible bathroom
- Functional kitchen with crockery available
- Fridge, stove and microwave
- Wooden floor
- Fits 60 people comfortably
- Small meeting room also available
- Parties at committee’s discretion
- Preferred use for community activities
- All users must have public liability insurance*
*Please note, due to this facility being on Crown Land, a public liability insurance (PLI) cover note is required to enable its hire. The City of Greater Bendigo Community PLI scheme, does not apply to Crown Land facilities.