Lockwood South and District Community Hall
The hall is located 20 minutes from the Bendigo city centre, on the corner of Crusoe Road and the Calder Alternate Highway.
A modern hall that is well equipped and maintained with a high quality Ballroom Dance standard polished floor.
The hall is currently being used for a range of events including – family celebrations, musical recitals, meetings, forums, exercise and dance classes and twice weekly ballroom dancing.
- Free access
- 3 high quality courts available
- If interested in competition tennis contact Lockwood Tennis Club.
- Plenty of parking available
- Both sealed and unsealed
- Ramp into hall
- Wheelchair and walker friendly
- All areas are well-lit, both inside and out
- Heating and cooling installed
- Modern kitchen with fridge, stove, urn, and microwave
- Crockery and cutlery is available
- Can hold 100 people comfortably
- Approximately 150 square metres, not including the stage
- Polished wooden ballroom dancing standard floor
- Ideal space for large dance and exercise classes
- Sound system available
- Adjacent to the kitchen with servery
- Can hold 40 people
- Ideal space for meetings, workshops, small dance and exercise classes and small family gatherings
- No 18th and 21st parties or similar
- Hire fees negotiable
- Bond and hire fee due in advance
- Hirers responsible for cleaning to COVID standard, following event
- All users must have public liability insurance or be eligible for City of Greater Bendigo Community Public Liability Insurance as outlined in the hirer's agreement.
784 Calder Alternate Hwy, Lockwood South VIC 3551
Upper Spring Land Care Group Inc
For further information and booking inquiries please contact a committee member:
- Mobile - 0428 506 525
- Email - [email protected]