Long Gully Community Pavilion
Long Gully Community Pavilion overlooks the local recreation reserve which features an oval, splash park, playspace, fitness station and walking track.
The pavilion has one large and one small meeting space as well as a well equipped kitchen, making it a versatile venue suited to regular use by community groups, or single use corporate or private events.
The pavilion can be easily accessed by bus, bicycle or walking, as well as car.
- Significant off-street car parking is available- enter from Cunneen Street.
- Accessible front entrances
- No steps
- Accessible bathroom
- Cool room
- Wall urn
Large meeting area
- Seats 20-30
- Tables and chairs
Small meeting area
- Seats 10
- Furnished with arm chairs and couches
Bond and Insurance
- The bond payment varies, depending on the type of event the facility is being hired for. The committee of management will provide details to hiring inquiries.
- All Hirers must have public liability insurance. Under certain conditions the City of Greater Bendigo’s Community Public Liability Insurance policy can provide coverage at no cost for up to $20,000,000 to hirers who do not hold a public liability insurance policy. The committee of management can provide further details to hiring inquiries.
- Having alcohol at an event must be approved by the committee of management.
- Hiring the pavilion out for parties is at the discretion of the committee of management.