Marong Historic Shire Hall
Located in the centre of Marong on the corner of the Calder and Calder Alternate Highways, the Marong Historic Shire Hall is a large red brick building surrounded by a wide, open lawn and leafy trees. Formerly the seat of the Marong Shire Council prior to amalgamation in 1994, this distinctive hall now serves as a space for community activities and events.
Serviced by the Lions Club of Marong, bookings can be made through the Marong Post Office, or by contacting the Booking Officer.
- 30 spaces
- Disability accessible
- Parking between 9am and 5pm on weekdays is shared with Graincore vehicles from next door
- Steps at front door
- No accessible bathrooms
- Fully functional kitchen
- Crockery and cutlery available to hire
- Stove and microwave available
- Industrial dishwasher installed for cleaning up after large catering functions
- Large meeting area which can seat 60-80 people
- Chairs and tables available for use
- Smaller rooms available for smaller meetings
- No 18th or 21st birthday celebrations
- All users must have public liability insurance or be eligible for City of Greater Bendigo Public Liability Policy as outlined in the Hirer's agreement.
For more information, please contact the Booking Officer.