Raywood Town Hall
Built in 1878, the Raywood Town Hall is a solid brick building approaching 140 years old. The building provides a space for local community groups and outside organisations. Activities include the printing of ‘Roundabout Raywood’; hosting the weekly library service; playgroups; and other meetings.
The main hall has a polished wooden floor and stage, seats over 100 people and has a modern kitchen and supper room (previously operated as a kindergarten).
- Parking is available at the back of the building, as well as next door in the hotel yard
- On-street parking at the front of the building is also available
- Parking is disability accessible
- Hall is on ground floor
- Two steps down to reach the kitchen
- Doors are wheelchair-wide
- Sufficient lighting
- Kitchen is fully functional and was renovated in 2007
- The main hall is approximately 15.9 x 7.6m
- Will easily fit 120 people.
- Polished wooden floor
- Hall is available for hire all year round
- There is a list of conditions to be adhered to by all hall users- please contact the Booking Officer for more information
- Bond is required for parties or weddings
- All users must have public liability insurance, however we can assist you with this.
Jemma Coates 0432 287 785