Spring Gully Hall
Located on the main road through Spring Gully and nestled beside the Spring Gully Cricket Ground, the Spring Gully Hall is a short ten minute drive from the Bendigo CBD. Brick veneer in construction with air conditioning (heating and cooling) and regular maintenance, the Hall is available for a range of uses by private and community groups.
- 54 car spaces available (however often shared by other community members)
- 2 accessible spaces
- Ramp at the front of the building
- Double front doors
- Another ramp just inside the entrance- some care is needed with manoeuvrability
- All areas are well lit
- Kitchen is fully functional with dishwasher, stove and fridge
- Crockery and cutlery is available for public use
- Main hall is approximately 20 x 9m
- Can comfortably fit 100 people
- Supper room is approximately 90m(2) and is suitable for meetings
- The hall has a wooden floor suitable for dancing (care must taking with floor surface)
- Casual Bookings $25 per hour
- Security bond required $250.
- Regular bookings - please contact Keith Woods to discuss. Phone 5444 2953
- The hall has some users on a regular basis, but is available any other time
- No alcohol
- All users must have public liability insurance*
*Please note, due to this facility being on Crown Land, a public liability insurance (PLI) cover note is required to enable its hire. The City of Greater Bendigo Community PLI scheme, does not apply to Crown Land facilities.