Quarry Hill Community Hall
The Quarry Hill Community Hall is a mud brick building, situated adjacent to the Quarry Hill Recreation Reserve, which serves as a bustling hub for a number of different community groups. With plenty of space and a central location, the hall is an excellent meeting point for community activities and events.
Nearby facilities include the Quarry Hill Sports Precinct including Ken Wust Reserve, the Quarry Hill Playspace and the Quarry Hill Off Leash Dog Area.
- Two large parking areas
- Two accessible spaces located near hall entrance
- Single-level ground floor building
- No steps
- Double doors into the hall
- Fully functional kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave, pie oven and hot water
- No crockery available
- Fits 80 to 90 people comfortably
- Approximately 130m2 of hall space
- No 16th to 20th birthdays
- No bucks or hens parties
- Unavailable Sundays due to church activities
- All users must have public liability insurance*
* Please note, due to this facility being on Crown Land, a public liability insurance (PLI) cover note is required to enable its hire. The City of Greater Bendigo Community PLI scheme, does not apply to Crown Land facilities.