Public toilets and barbeques
For Greater Bendigo toilet locations, opening hours and disabled access toilets, visit the National Public Toilet Map for a map of public toilets.
Changing Place Locations
- Bendigo's Multistorey Carpark, Hargreaves Street
- Bendigo Train Station, Railway Place
To find a Changing Place or learn more about them head to their website.
Marveloo is a mobile accessible restroom, also known as ‘Changing place’ for hire that caters for people with a severe disability and their carers. More information can be found on this website here.
Public Toilet Strategy
On January 24, 2018 Council adopted Greater Bendigo Public Toilet Strategy. The strategy provides an overarching framework and strategic direction for the design, construction, maintenance, renewal and future upgrade of public toilets across Greater Bendigo.
The strategy also considers toilet accessibility, location, cleanliness, security and design, as well as population growth.
Stakeholder workshops, listening posts, a community survey and various online and social media methods were utilised to gather public and professional opinions, perceptions and key issues on the topic.
Council provides a number of free public electric barbecues throughout the City. Use of the barbecues is on a first come first served basis. Most barbecues have public toilets nearby.
Please clean barbecues after you use them.
- Ewing Park, Havlin Street West
- Lake Weeroona, Napier Street
- Canterbury Park/Lake Neangar, Sailors Gully Road (Napier Street)
- Dr. Catford Park, corner High and Church streets
- Lake Neangar, Simpsons Road
- Bright Street Playground, 43A Bright Street
- Next to Elmore Discovery Centre, Railway Place South
- Epsom Village Green, Howard Street
- Cooinda Park, Mackenzie Street West
- Fire Station Reserve (Dick Turner Park), High Street
- Opposite shops, Railway Place South
- Lions Park, Midland Highway
- Botanical Gardens, Camp Street
- Gateway Rotary Park, High Street
- Lions Park, High Street
- Happy Jacks Reserve, Calder Alternate
- Marong Park near public pool, Calder Alt Highway
- Spring Gully Oval, behind the preschool, Spring Gully Road
- Kennington Reservoir, Reservoir Road
- Strathdale Park, Crook Street (McIvor Road)
- Strathfieldsaye Sports Complex, Uxbridge Street
- Bendigo Botanic Gardens, White Hills, 557-559 Napier Street, (Park in Scott Street or Hamelin St)